Trinity began life in 1936 at Trinity Methodist Church on the Compton Road in Wolverhampton. It was set up as an operatic society to perform the operettas of Gilbert and Sullivan, which were very popular at the time. Sell-out shows were performed at venues such as the Wulfrun Hall in the city centre, almost annually, with a notable gap of performances during the war years. As the popularity of G&S waned the venues became smaller, but there was still a demand for these shows to be seen, and Trinity performed HMS Pinafore at the Newhampton Arts Centre in 2015, prior to its rebirth as Trinity Musical Theatre Company later that year.
St. Columba's United Reformed Church Hall,
Tuesdays 7.45pm -9.45pm
Thursdays - principals only 7.45pm - 9.45pm
Full membership £60
Retired (OAP) £50
Student/full time education £30
Non-acting member £20
A weekly levy of £1 is to be paid by all members to cover rehearsal costs.
Full membership fees to be paid within 4 weeks of start of rehearsals for main show.
Where non-members wish to audition for a principle part an audition fee is to be paid. The audition fee is 50% of whichever category the application falls into.